1. Everything is sold AS IS WHERE IS with no guarantee of any kind regardless of any statement of condition made from the auction block. Buyers are urged to inspect goods before bidding and should rely on their own inspection and information collected during the auction preview.
2. Everything must be PAID IN FULL ON THE DAY OF THE AUCTION before removing items from the property.
3. Every effort is made to “guard” merchandise through the auction; however the bidder becomes solely responsible for all items purchased by him/her immediately following the winning bid. This includes lost, damaged or stolen items, they are your responsibility after the auctioneers say sold.
4. The bidder is responsible for knowing which item he/she is bidding on. If you are unsure you should inquire or not bid. When you become the winning bidder at auction you have effected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor “mistakes” made by the bidder.
5. The auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he/she feels is in the best interest of his client (The seller) and the auction house. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, actions or adverse comments he fees are not in the best interest of the seller.
6. We understand auctions are also a nice social gathering but we ask that you keep conversations to a whisper or take them to the back of the room so not to interrupt the live auction. If your conversations are distracting or making it hard for others to hear, the auctioneer we will need to interrupt the sale to remind those persons of this rule. If this continues you may be asked to leave the sale.
7. We want the auction to be fun and enjoyable for everyone, anyone who gets disorderly, rude or makes another bidder or staff member uncomfortable or feel threatened in any way will be asked to leave and will not be welcome back to future auctions.
8. Government issued photo ID will be required for new registrations along with a valid phone number.
9. The auction house, auctioneer or staff are not liable for any injury, damage or loss incurred in connection with the sale.
10. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders the auctioneer will decide the dispute. If the auction assistants or staff have any confusion over who won an item the auctioneer will place the item back up for sale between the two bidders.
11. 10% Buyers Premium will be applied to purchases unless stated otherwise. All purchases are subject to applicable taxes.
12. We accept Visa Mastercard Debit and Cash
13. Items must be paid in full the day of the sale and removed from premises within 2 days unless arrangements are made with authorized staff. Items left for longer than 1 week without arrangements being made will become property of Barrie Auctions or disposed of at original auction buyers expense.